It is midway through Feb 2017. The speed that this year has gone by so far is even faster then it was in 2016.
I have done some changes in my daily and monthly routine to incorporate more personal growth activities. I’ve joined the Lighthouse Ministry and will be helping out in this year’s series of lessons on Values at Monkey boy’s school.
I’m also going back to study and will be doing a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and People Management (WSQ) by Kaplan. Constant learning is key for me and developing and strengthening my leadership skills is what I am doing at the moment. When I complete the course I will be better equipped in leading others and the kids. I will also be doing refresher course in MSoffice related courses to brush up my IT skills.
There are quite a few things in the pipeline for me which I’ll be revealing in time to come 🙂 Extremely excited to see my plans entering fruition stage.
Are you going for Mastery?
I am trying my best to achive Mastery in the fields I want to pursue
Are you commited to your goals and achieving them?
Are you maximising your unique strengths? Yes I am
Do you have self management? I do
Are you productive?I try my best to be
Are you able to remove distractions from your life? Yes and No. There are still some distractions in my life which I wish to remove
Are you operating at a high productivity level?YEs
Questions to ask yourself while examining how you are functioning on a daily basis.
ACTION PLAN: ( According to Dominique )
What are five things you are grateful for in your professional life?
1) Have a good and strong social network
2) Being able to constantly upgrade my skills
3) Have a flexible work environment
4) Have a job which will always be in demand
5) Being able to add complementary skills and increase my marketability
What are five things you are grateful for in your personal life?
1) friends and family who are always around for me
2) For being healthy and free from ailments
3) To know GOD who is always there to guide me through his WORD.
4) To have my sanity and having my plans all fall in place
5) Having the kids and also the love of my life.