Another month has passed.
Last month I learned the following.
There are certain things which I need to constantly remind my self and the kids.
– That it is important to love the kids unconditionally. Only through doing so will they be able to do the same for others.
– Be appreciative and thankful for the blessings that I have. It attracts good Karma.
– Be good to myself.
– Focus on what I want and go all out to achieve it.
– Trust my GUT and internal guidance system.
– Pay attention to my thoughts and refocus when it seems out of track.
– Respect my child’s lift path while giving them adequate support.
– Teach my children how to make their own choices based on their own IGS.
Remind the kids
-Trust yourself and your judgement
– It is okay to fail as long as your learn from it
– Not all adults have your best interest at heart. Do not blindly just believe what others say.
– Focus on actions instead of words.
– Go after what you want and learn from the experience gained.
-Create your own job. Don’t depend on others to make you happy.